With the 2017-18 season now underway, there are still some player sponsorships up for grabs for you to have your name alongside a member of Carl Abbott’s playing squad or backroom team.
The competitive campaign got off to the best of starts on Saturday with a 2-1 win at Worksop Town in the Emirates FA Cup, with the Midland League Division One campaign getting underway this weekend.
And you can be part of our journey by sponsoring your chosen player for the duration of the season. In doing so, you will receive a signed photo and a meet and greet. In addition, you will have your name alongside them in each home league matchday programme and on their player profile on the website.
All that is available for just £50 for the entire season. To make your sponsorship request contact our commercial director, Steph McKeown, in person on a matchday, or send her an email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those who have sponsored thus far are:
- Haydn Whitcombe – Keith Hookham
- Dom Smith – Paul Griffin
- James Williams – David Hynes & Bob Wood
- Lee Butler – Alexandra Stanborough
- Darious Darkin – Pamela Hynes
- Isaac Cooper – David & Pamela Hynes
- Brad Rolston – Croft Antiques
- Simon Mellor – Flexible Vehicle
- Dave Gunn – Bob Wood & Alan Mason